We’re looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to assist our Parts/Accounts Manager in daily operations of our Rigid Inflatable Boat manufacturing business and marine & motorcycle workshop. The ideal candidate will have experience in the marine/motorcycle industry, speak Afrikaans and is confident in procurement of parts and products.
Key duties include:
Key skills and attributes required:
– Grade 12 qualification.
– Afrikaans First Language.
– 2 Years working experience in a similar position.
– Attention to detail and process driven.
– Strong computer literacy.
– ERP Manufacturing System experience advantageous.
– Health and Safety representative experience beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00, selected Saturdays in peak season 08:00 – 12:00)
Salary: R7,000.00 – R9,000.00 per month depending on experience.
FALCON INFLATABLES (PTY) LTD
Tel: +27 28 514 2010 / Fax: + 27 28 514 1105