The Service Offering
I am a highly qualified and seasoned Business Administrator / Business Coach offering practical solutions that works. My key specialties covers
- Business Plans
- Funding / Finance Applications
- Business policies & procedures
- Financial Administration – Financial Recordkeeping / Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- HR Admin & Payroll
Small to medium sized businesses usually do not have the in-house skill or time to effectively deal with the key administrative processes and this often results in a poor or non-existent administration practice which impacts on efficiency and decision making.
Why make use of my service?
You have the distinct sense that your business falls in this category, you want your business to be different in some way and you feel motivated to do something about it. You want more of something in your business, or conversely, less of something. People and organizations have many reasons for hiring my services.
Below is a sample of different reasons:
- Drilling down to the mission critical aspects in your business that needs improvement
- Improving administrative systems and procedures
- Needing proper filing methods/systems
- Lacking proper financial record keeping / bookkeeping
- Obtaining loans or funding for projects in order to grow your business and then
managing the funding effectively
- Succeeding with a special project or goal
What will it cost?
Needs will differ but together we’ll agree on a cost effective rate to work for both of us.
Payment terms comes down to two options
- Monthly fee for services rendered
- Set fee on a project bases
In both instances measured against agreed objectives.
Who would benefit from my service?
Small to medium sized enterprises which are well poised to succeed but do not want to employ a full time staff member to fulfil critical functions.
The scope of my services covers the following industries/business types:
- Service Industries
- Farming operations
- Small business start –ups
My experience covers the following:
- Business Administration
- Financial Administration
- Business/Executive Coaching
- Organisational Development: small to medium sized business enterprises
Formal education includes:
- Bachelor of Arts (Psych. /Sociology)
- B.Admin. (Hons.)
- Advanced training in the Investors in People Standard –United Kingdom
- Advanced Training Courses in Business Coaching
- Procurement Administration (Policies and Procedures)
Winner in the 2006 Nedbank/BWA Business Woman of the Year Awards – Corporate Division.
The next move?
Do you think that the time is right for making use of my services? Are you willing to invest the money, time and energy that my service to you would require? Then contact me for consultation information.
Together we will determine if my style, energy and experience is a good fit for you.
There is no charge for an initial contact.
Helen du Toit
076 703 7899