Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
To update all the company data and reports providing management with value added information to enable the efficient and effective management of the company.
- Timely and accurate scheduled reporting. (Financial, quality, production, customer service, sales, operations efficiency and profitability, staff, etc.)
- Maintain the instruction lists for the reports
- Data validation through structured checks
- Support system development through regulated usage checks and data capturing
- Do Excel report development on existing reports, to ensure it stays relevant
Education and skills
- A national senior certificate
- Advanced computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel and experience on computerized accounting packages e.g. SAP system
- Proven success in the
- Analysis and Reporting
- Information and Technology Proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical aptitude
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis
- Stress tolerance
- Strong mathematical aptitude
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at email@example.com or hand deliver by no later than Thursday, 27 June 2019.