The primary responsibility of this position is to shunt trucks on the premises.
- Responsible to shunt trucks on and off site to ensure loading schedule per truck are completed within schedule
- Assist with truck inspections and report deviations to Dispatch Supervisor
- Clean trucks, tanks and loading bay.
- Cover loads after trucks are loaded. Ensure strapping off loads and equipment are sound and safe
- Ensure all truck equipment are correct for the required load before final parking. Any deviations must be reported to Dispatch Supervisor and rectified
- Assist Cleanliness of site are maintained according Master Cleaning schedule
- Assist with Bulk oil and oil cake Loading as well as offloading
- Ensure loads are weighed out correctly according load sheet and trucks comply to Road safety act. Any deviations must be reported to Dispatch Supervisor
- Can assist with loads to clients if required
- Any reasonable tasked as required by Dispatch Supervisor
- Ensure compliance to Safety standards according Southern Oil Safety policy
Education and skills
- Grade 12
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Afrikaans
- Valid code 14 driver’s license and PDP
- Excellent work ethics
- Initiative and drive
- Good time management
- Team player
- Customer service orientated
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 14 February 2020.