I am a Registered Private Nurse Practitioner who is offering home or hospital consulting advisory services in the Swellendam area.
NURSING CONSULTING SERVICES OFFERED
- Registered Private Nurse Practitioner.
- Swellendam radius only
- Initial visit, full assessments done for each individuals needs and expectations.
- House visits to check, on elderly, sick, terminal patients, for peace of mind.
- Liaison with treating Doctors, family and patient provided I have signed consent.
- House visits post surgery/hospitalization and advice on self care and appliances.
- Planning and putting out weekly chronic medication in advance for the elderly.
- Injections, putting up drips,blood pressure monitoring, urine testing and collections, catherisation of female patients, observations and assessments.
- Transporting and accompaniment of patient to visit the Dr. to assist with giving a history then follow up of Dr.’s instructions and feedback to family.
- Advice and supervision including dietary requirements and simple cooking to domestic or resident carer.
- Assistance if required to prepare patient for move to frail care, retirement village etc.
- Assistance with some specific medical aid claims post hospitalization on behalf of the member.
- Private case management visits if in hospital and if required together with liaison with treating Dr. and family who may not reside in SWD.
- Services will be given and charged for on an hourly basis.
Please contact me on 0836765621 or 028 5141396
Sr. Nancy Soller
I have a broad background which includes 17 years experience as a Case Manager with Medical Aid Administrators including the management of funds and treatment of its members.
I have had a position where acute nursing interventions were required in Doctors mini procedure rooms in the Medicross environment, ICU experience of 8 years in general and cardio thoracic, neurosurgery environment in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
I had my own Private Practice in Johannesburg in the 80’s and I did my training as a Nursing Sister at Groote Schuur hospital in the mid 70’s. I have experience in the Medical Aid environment of dealing with geriatrics, stepping patients down to Stepdowns, frail care and hospices.
I have a wide experience of placing patients in Rehabilitation units post stroke, trauma, paraplegia etc.
2 Bronn St, Swellendam, 6740, South Africa