Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
Team Leader: Warehouse
The main responsibility of this position is to supervise the activities of the warehouse during shifts.
- Oversee & verify stock picked against the order.
- Supervise the inspection of trucks before loading commence.
- Ensure that trucks are loaded and the weigh out procedure is complete.
- Ensure proper handover during shift change.
- Responsible for handling returns to suppliers & receiving of raw materials when Receiving Clerk is unavailable.
- Cycle counts
- Housekeeping of warehouse as per GMP register
- Responsible for discipline within the team.
- Report any incidents & steps taken to rectify to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Know and understand the applicable policies and procedures.
- Carrying out of Team Talks.
- Ad hoc tasks as per instruction from Supervisor
- Education and skills
- Grade 12
- Literate in Afrikaans or English
- Computer Literate
- 1-year relevant experience would be to the applicant’s advantage
- Good organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and disciplined
- Procedural driven
- Assertive nature
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail email@example.com or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 18 December 2020.