A national monument and one of the oldest houses in Swellendam, our beautiful Victorian bed & breakfast – right on the Garden Route – radiates an old-world charm and rustic elegance that has made it famous the world over.
Your hosts Stephen and Jackie offer a unique experience of 5 Star Garden Route guest house accommodation, including…
- Unrivalled hospitality
- Elegant hand-crafted furnishings
- Understated luxury
- An emphasis on genuine personal service and guest satisfaction
- Free Wi-Fi
- Superb value room rates from R685 pppn
- Probably the best breakfast in South Africa (don’t just take our word for it)
- The latest guest comments we’ve received include: “This really was exceptional. No wonder people return year after year!”and “Fabulous place – gorgeous rooms – excellent local restaurants – shame we couldn’t stay longer… next time “ See all guest comments.
- Yoga and Wellness Retreats – highly praised, as you can see in this glowing review
- Treat yourself at The Bo Tree Salon – state of the art equipment highly qualified therapists
The Hideaway bed & breakfast on the Garden Route has a long tradition of excellent service, luxurious accommodation and wonderful food.
Jackie and Stephen are committed to maintaining and improving this heritage and are proud of what our guests (many of whom return year after year) have to say about us.
And don’t worry – just because we have 5 stars doesn’t mean we charge the earth. Take a look at our current rates, alongside our value add-ons. We’re sure you’ll be very pleasantly surprised.
Welcome to the Hideaway Garden Route bed & breakfast, we can’t wait to greet you…
10 Hermanus Steyn St, Swellendam, 6740, South Africa