Fantastic reductions on wine as we reduce our selection – the lines we are no longer going to stock will be sold at 30% discount!
|Current Price||Discounted Price|
|First Sighting Pinot Noir||115||80,5|
|Stonecross Sauvignon Blanc||75||52,5|
|Ritmes Chenin Blanc||55||38,5|
|The Game Reserve Pinotage||105||73,5|
|Non Alcholic Sparkling Wine||79||55,3|
|The Game Reserve Cabernet||105||73,5|
|The Game Reserve Chardonnay||79||55,3|
|Cape Pink Ruby Port||90||63|
|Muscat de Frontignan||105||73,5|
|Kat met die hout been||165||115,5|
|Place of Rocks Chardonnay||185||129,5|
|Sparkling grape juice||75||52,5|
|Bedrock Black Syrah||245||171,5|
|Like Father Like Son Cab/Merlot||50||35|
|Blush Vin Doux||82||57,4|
|Naissance Cabernet Sauvignon||185||129,5|
|NC Pinot Noir||235||164,5|
|Solara Organic Sauvignon Blanc||145||101,5|
|Solara Organic Pinotage||145||101,5|
|De Vry Distillery|
|Groot Kommunis Vodka||379||265,3|
|Vale Fynbos Infused Gin||355||248,5|
|Vale Cucumber Infused Gin||355||248,5|
We at Tredici always pride ourselves to be on top of cleanliness and to deliver the best possible experience we can. With the prevention of spreading the Corona virus (COVID-19), we will take extra precaution to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible. This is our number 1 priority.
The following have been implemented (although most of it was already part of our routine):
1. Signage displayed everywhere in and around our restaurant with the World Health Organization’s requirements on how to keep everyone safe in not spreading the virus including hand washing etc.
2. Soap/Sanitisers are made available everywhere near basins in our restaurants for clients and staff use. Staff washes and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis (every 10 to 15 minutes) to keep it clean and free from germs.
3. Facial tissues will be available in all areas for your convenience. If you want to sneeze or cough in it to be disposed of immediately.
4. Staff who handles food will wear protective gloves when handling food.
5. All surfaces are cleaned with a high alcohol content detergent including work surfaces and tables and chairs throughout the restaurant. Additional cleaning routines are being introduced more frequently.
6. All our staff are trained in what is expected to be done to stay safe.
7. Any staff that might show signs of the virus, will be helped to follow the correct procedure to get tested and the necessary steps to be taken.
Therefore it might take a little bit longer to deliver the service, but we will do everything in our power to make sure you dine in the safest possible environment and that all necessary precautions has been taken to try and safeguard anyone from spreading the virus any further. We hope that you will dine with us
The Tredici Team
Tredici is the Italian way of saying Baker’s Dozen – a belief dating back to the 13th century. Way back then bakers would illustrate their honesty by always offering their customers more than the law required, and never less. So, instead of 12 loaves in a dozen, customers would receive 13, and when purchasing only 12 measures, 13 would be given. It is this commitment to always offer more than you’d expect, that inspires everything we do here at Tredici.
The story of Tredici is the story of sumptuous simplicity. A story reflecting the philosophy of more is better – whilst still striking a balance with homely, artisan baking, where produce is fresh, local and prepared with passion.
From the moment you walk through our imposing 4-meter high doors, to the minute you savour one of our delectable dishes, you will experience sumptuous simplicity.
It is reflected in our architecture and interior, inspired by local Cape Dutch elements and combined with the best of chic French and warm Italian styles to create the perfect backdrop for you to enjoy our freshly prepared, handmade delicacies.
Sumptuous simplicity is also evident in our menu – from quick bites prepared with love and attention, to a delicatessen stocked with baked goods that took as long as 36 hours to prepare, to our restaurant offering the best European cuisine personalized with African flair.
So whether you stop off to stretch your legs and stock up on delicious padkos for your onward journey, join us for dinner with friends or book our venue for your special occasion or conference, you can be sure to experience the Tredici way of life, where generosity is guaranteed and smiles are genuine.
68 Somerset St, Swellendam, 6740, South Africa