We are a well established marine and motorcycle dealer with a vacancy for a self-motivated motorcycle workshop mechanic, capable of servicing and repairing motorcycles. Must be able to be self sufficient and function on their own.
– Service & repair motorcycles
– Quote customers on repairs & services
– Assist customers with queries & questions on the phone and in the showroom
– Filling in of job cards
– Keeping up to date with the workshop schedule
– Coordinate with parts manager to ensure efficient order/delivery of parts
– Minimum of 3 years experience in the field
– Computer literate
– Relevant qualifications
– Proficient in Afrikaans and English
– Customer service oriented
– Attention to detail
– Excellent organisational skills
– Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
– Marine outboard knowledge, technical and repair experience will count in your favour
References and past work experience have to be provided.
Salary negotiable according to experience & qualifications.
To apply, please send a two to three page CV and include references, photo and copy of ID.
CV’s can be handed in at Heyneman Yamaha at 154 Voortrek Street, Swellendam or emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 16 Aug ’19.
If you have not been contacted by 30 Aug ’19, please deem your application unsuccessful.