The main task of this position is supplying raw material to production as per picklist received for the planner.
- Pick raw material as per production order picklist
- Issue of all chemicals / consumables / mayo raw materials as per requisition
- Verify quantities of raw material received back from production after the production run is complete
- Ensure correct pallet ID on returned raw materials before it is returned to normal stock holding
- Responsible for cycle counts
- Assist & maintain overall housekeeping of 2nd & 3rd floor & chemical store
- Ad hoc tasks as per instruction from supervisor
Education and skills
- Grade 12
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- Must be able to work in team and alone
- Good time management
- Be disciplined and reliable
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Tuesday, 07 May 2019.