Recently I had some time to reflect on what makes going away on a retreat necessary for each and every one of us; most importantly the time away from home, our daily chores and responsibilities is what allows us to discover a fresh perspective, and gives us renewed purpose when returning home. Perhaps we also discover there is a self-love that manifests by taking the time to reconnect and nurture body, mind and soul. There are many other fabulous and fun reasons to retreat, here are a few more:
- Delicious yet healthy meals to reboot your body
- A massage or facial treatment that will release tension and leave you feeling pampered at the Hideaway’s Therapy Room
- Yin & Vinyasa Yoga to open the heart body and mind. The Yin classes are in the evening for deep relaxation and release, and the Vinyasa classes are in the morning to energize and open the body. All levels are welcome.
- Beautiful nature walks, relaxing by the fire with a good book or simply enjoying some quiet time soaking up the magnificent views
- Meeting new friends
- Relaxing in the sauna or Jacuzzi ….
- An inspiring nutrition workshop with Marlien
Yoga Kitchen Weekend Hideaway Retreats : August 11 – 13 / September 29th – October 1st