The main task of this position is to assist the sales operations coordinators with administration tasks and to ensure the commercial department to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Following up on daily Open sales orders that correct loading date is loaded – if not find out why and arrange rectification
- Review delivery schedule on daily basis – before 08h00
- Communicate to customer and sales department regarding sales order(s) being delivered
- Track deliveries during day and adjust return slot accordingly
- Communicate to customer and sales department delivery progress on day of delivery
- At set intervals: 08h00; 10h00; 12h00; 14h00 (or as needed)
- Escalating any customer enquiry/request to sales operational supervisor/ sales operations coordinator/ sales representative
- Communicate slot bookings at SOILL internally as per planning and deliveries on day. Escalate any deviations.
External Warehouse sales operations coordination
- Handle planning for external warehouse deliveries (Outbound)
- Effective communication between Commercial team, Warehouse administrator(s) and external warehouse
- Contact customers regarding pick-up (Vehicle registration)
- Communicating slot booking(s) to customers/sales as determined by Operations
- Arranging all courier service(s) for customer sales orders
- Communicating with all relevant departments in respect to courier sales orders
- Following up with logistical company regarding export documentation
- Forward all documentation copies to customer and load on shared drive
- Follow up on all documentation internally:
- Filing of all documentation regarding export orders
- Liaising with the forwarding company to ensure stack dates are set and collection/delivery is made
- Receiving and distributing the necessary documentation internally/externally as needed
- Ensure customer information is accurate in regards to GPS (Del address) and offloading time needed.
- Loading of Purchase orders (PO) for all deliveries made
- Take minutes for Sales Operations meetings
- General administrative tasks needed to assist sales operations department
- This position act(s) as a direct back-up for the Sales operational coordinators. Therefore, should be able to fully integrate into these roles.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
- Conversant in English
- Intermediate/Expert level in Excel
- Driver’s license
- Detailed orientated
- Structured and organised
- Good time management (Deadline driven)
- Be disciplined and reliable
- Passion for figures
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Monday,
19 November 2018.