Working under the supervision of the Owner/Manager. The Stock Controller will be mainly involved in all the aspects of the cost-effective day-to-day management of the stock and equipment of the company. Planning and organizing stock and inventory and to control the costs and spendings.
– Grade 12
– Minimum 5 years of experience in store and stock control in a mechanical environment.
– Practical mechanical knowledge of agricultural and related mechanical equipment will be an advantage.
– Good computer skills – Excel
– Drivers license.
– Willing to work during weekends
– Detail orientated
– Good communications and people skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– Personal and professional integrity.
If you are hardworking and see yourself in this position then send your CV to:
Closing Date: 6 May 2019