Short Summary: The main task of this position is to assist the Workshop Store Supervisor with all activities regarding the Workshop store activities, and ensure efficient service delivery. This will include physical and administrative duties.
1. Issuing and receiving of stock and tools
2. Preparation of parcels and arrange for sending and receiving goods daily by couriers.
3. Receiving of parcels and ensuring that goods received match the appropriate documentation.
4. Assist with stock take and cycle counts.
5. Perform standby duties
6. Continuous monitoring of stock levels on shelves and report for replenishment.
7. Assist Store Supervisor with enquiries for quotations.
8. Cleaning of store according to Master cleaning schedule and adhering to good storage practices
9. Ensuring quality service to clients and suppliers internally and externally.
10. Will ensure compliance to all OSHact requirements.
Education and skills Grade 12 Literate in English and Afrikaans Computer literate (Excel, Word)
Experience 1 Year relevant experience would be to the applicant’s advantage
1. Excellent organisational skills
2. Excellent administrative skills
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Attention to detail
5. Ability to priorities and multitask
6. Good communication skills
7. Reliable and disciplined
8. Procedural driven
9. Assertive nature
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Wednesday, 16 January 2019.