Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related
products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, have the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
Short Summary: The main task of this position is to phone clients on a daily basis to get orders.
Daily phoning of existing clients on a database to get orders
Scheduling of client contact in relation to deliveries
Loading sales orders on SAP
Maintenance of client database (CRM)
Identifying new potential customers
Daily phoning of new potential customers to increase customer base;
- Capturing all sales activities on SAP;
- Assistance with the reconciliation of cash received on sales with invoices issued to Customers;
- Assistance with collecting any overdue funds from relevant Customers;
- Ad-hoc coverage with regards to inventory management in SAP;
- Ad-hoc support with regards to the adequacy of stock replenishments scheduled; and
- Creating daily, weekly & monthly sales reports.
- Assisting customers with sales in the Factory shop.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Grade 12;
- Computer literate – good excel knowledge;
- SAP experience (advantage); and
- Tele sales- and administration experience (advantage).
- Good communication skills;
- Detailed orientated;
- Eager to learn;
- Customer service orientated;
- Tolerance for stress; and
- Ability to Sell.
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Wednesday, 10 April 2019.