Online Daily SwellenGram
FREQUENCY: Monday to Friday at approx. noon
REACH: Voluntary subscribers 2,400, + 2 Facebook pages (Swellendam and Swellengram each with a following of 2,000) (total of 6,000+),
GEOGRAPHICAL: The majority of readers are based in the Greater Swellendam Municipal area – but there are also subscribers in Worcester, Robertson, McGregor, Cape Town etc . It has international readers, and is frequently recommended to tourists as a way of seeking local information.
- 1 x once off ad in online Gram /Website ZAR 80.00
- 5 pre-booked Grams ZAR 320
GRAM BUNDLES: – up to 50% saving!
- These are prepaid.
- Grams can be placed on any day of your choice
- They can be the same or different each time.
- You can provide your own design or The Gram will design one for you (no extra cost)
- You are welcome to share your bundle with another business as long as both parties email with the agreement
(SILVER BUNDLE) 10 x Grams @ R60 = R600
(GOLD BUNDLE) 25 x Grams @ R50 = R1,250
(PLATINUM BUNDLE) 50 x Grams @ R40 = R2,000
A Supergram Sponsor becomes a high profile advertiser. Their Supergram is designed specifically to reflect their brand, using the colours, fonts and logos associated. They may have up to 8 images, and as many links to their own website. They will get free listings on this website and will have online exposure with articles etc.
- Sponsored ‘SuperGram’ x 1 ZAR 200.00
- Sponsored Gram x 5 ZAR 800.00 (Branding/web-links /full marketing report)
- Website for online Supergram sponsors ZAR 0.00
- Social Media online Supergram sponsors ZAR 0.00
- Facebook promotions on line Supergram sponsors ZAR 0.00
Here are some examples of Sponsored Grams:
Just email email@example.com if you would like to discuss your needs.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY SWELLENGRAM
A business listing on the Website Swellendam.com is a VERY economical way of making sure that your business or service is “seen” by the people who you would like to be your customer / client or guest.
Book your spot before December 2019 and, incredibly, it will only cost R250 for a full year! Plus all Business Listings get 2x Grams placed on the Swellengram (value R180). Compare that with the cost of advertising in local newspapers.
You can have unlimited images, logo, business card, contact details, menus, details of stock . You can have a link through to your website or Facebook page or both.
Swellengram does not take commission on sales or referrals.
CLICK HERE TO get yourself listed
Do you have a customer database to whom you would like to reach out on a regular basis?
To update them on your latest
- improvements /upgrades
- and more
BUT YOU HAVE NO TIME!
Let Swellengram do it for you …
Your own Business Newsletter – branded with your colours, logo, contact details.
It’s easy: you send notes and images, and Swellengram creates a professional design for you (to approve). Once agreed, the newsletter will be sent out on a regular basis at your convenience.
The cost? A mere R100 once off for the set up / design. Then subsequently only R450 per send out.
Your database is kept strictly confidential. (if it exceeds 3,000, there is an additional set up cost of R100) It is curated on your behalf, removing redundant and duplicate addresses, and unsubscribing on your behalf. Your target market is carefully considered.
The link to your newsletter is also placed on the daily Swellengram, thus increasing your potential customer base by at least 2,000.
NOTE: This service is offered in English ONLY
Click to see some examples of personalised newsletters …
(Swellengram is registered as a MailChimp Agency.)
Swellengram (Pty) Ltd is a unique multi media marketing, information and communications and networking provider.
If you are not a subscriber yet – its easy and its FREE – complete the form and you will start receiving Swellengrams in your email inbox. One a day around 11 30 am, Moday to Friday.
Subscribe to the Daily Online Swellengram Here
MORE ABOUT SWELLENGRAM ……..
- Its mission is to become a strong community ‘binder’, to foster a spirit of pride and optimism in the enterprises in the local area, and to keep residents fully informed of opportunities, emergencies, events as well as facilitating business networking
- It is an extremely popular publication, because it is so useful.
- Local events are published in calendar format, updated at least twice a week. Lost cat, dogs and parrots have everyone looking out for them – lifts for people and parcels, jobs, accommodation, services and interesting items and articles which have everyone laughing or crying – all these make up the core of the Swellengram
- It does not have a political or religious bias, but does allow some ‘soap-box’ moments when people want to bring important local matters to everyone’s attention. This is not available for niche rants or railing about the world in general.
- IDEA FACTORY. The Swellengram is associated with the IDEA FACTORY which is a movement for constructive change.
- NEW: The Honesty Gram: for one person start-up businesses or organisations with limited funding: Up to 5 grams will be placed at no charge, and if they prove effective, a voluntary donation is then made by the business or organisation – the amount to be determined by the advertiser themselves. Thus it can be whatever you feel is fair for the service provided.
- Advertising is FREE for individuals and one off events, and for charitable functions and fundraising