Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – WORKSHOP STORES
The main task of this position is to assist the Store Supervisor with administrative duties.
- Assist with the issue of orders and follow up
- Assist with capture of receiving documentation (GRN)
- Liaison with creditors regarding all documentation and the coordination thereof
- Ensure all documentation packs are complete and filed correctly
- Daily coordination with all departments regarding outstanding documentation
- Ensuring that all documentation is finalised and complete on SAP, including GRN’s (goods received notes and goods return) and reaches creditors on a daily basis
- Assist Store Supervisor with discrepancies on documentation and queries lodged from the finance department
Education and skills
- National Senior Certificate
- Relevant accounting qualification will be advantageous
- Literate in English and Afrikaans
- Computer literate (Excel, Word)
- 1 Year relevant experience will be advantageous
- SAP experience will be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Reliable, disciplined and procedural driven
- Assertive nature
Please take note that this is a temporary position up to 31 October 2019.
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at email@example.com to reach us by no later than Tuesday, 20 August 2019.